HE had only really popped in for lunch while on a whistlestop trip to Marbella with his missus Jules.
But celebrity chef Jamie Oliver ended up spending five hours at popular restaurant La Sala last week.
“He was just having a short break with some mutual friends,” owner Ian Radford told the Olive Press. “I think he prefers it inland generally, but he certainly had a good time here.”
According to Radford he tucked into spaghetti vongole with prawns and Thai green chicken and asked to talk to chef Ramon afterwards.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36