COSTA radio station Bay FM is getting a fresh lick of paint and a brand new transmission zone.
Previously transmitting to the Campo de Gibraltar and San Roque, the station, now to be based between San Pedro and Estepona, will serve listeners on the western Costa del Sol.
Owner Mike Martin told the Olive Press: “The re-launch will bring a different type of radio station to the area between San Pedro and Sabanillas/Duquesa.
“It will be a local station for English-speaking residents, with local news and comment.”
The new station should be going live in mid-October – frequency to be confirmed.
“Meanwhile Campo de Gibraltar listeners will be able to tune into a new station that is taking our old frequency of on 92FM,” said Martin.
“And they can still listen to Bay FM via the internet or via the TuneIn application on a smartphone.”
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10