US POP sensation Lady Gaga has shocked fans in Barcelona, not with her outfit – but by puking up on stage.
The Pokerface singer, 26, threw up an incredible four times during the concert – while somehow managing to continue with her dance routine.
She eventually left the stage briefly, before returning to the 25,000-strong audience to say: “I went backstage and vomited, I did not want you to see this… It happens to me sometimes.”
Things only got worse for the eccentric songstress – real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta – when the crowd mocked her recent weight gain and slung sausages onto the stage.
But she proved to be thick-skinned, later tweeting: “Spain, you took the p*** outta me. That’s some hard bodied pop stuff. I’ll never forget tonight Barcelona. FOREVER.”
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36