SUN worshippers who take off their tops in Velez Malaga could soon be slapped with a €100 fine or face community service.
Town hall bosses have approved draft legislation that will make it an offence to be seen without a t-shirt or blouse.
While it will still be authorised to go shirtless on the beach and the seafront promenade, anywhere else in the town it will be banned.
The town hall hopes to impose a series of new laws in an attempt to stop ‘uncivil’ behaviour in the holiday hotspot.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50