BRITISH fashion designer Stella McCartney has picked up a prestigious award at a ceremony in Madrid.
Wearing an unusual wetsuit-inspired mini dress, the 41-year-old picked up the Best International Designer accolade at the Telva awards.
The mother-of-four, who said she was dedicating the win to other female designers, took the opportunity to reveal her slim figure is the result of regular running, yoga and cross-training.
“I want to be fit so I don’t get out of breath when I play football with the children,” said the fashionista, whose father is Beatle Paul McCartney.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36