GWYNETH Paltrow showed off her culinary skills on a recent trip to Madrid.
The Hollywood actress was in the capital to launch a new Hugo Boss perfume but not before stopping by the set of talk show El Hormiguero to make a traditional Spanish tortilla.
Paltrow left hubby Chris Martin at home as she donned a slim-fitting red dress on the show before moving on to the fragrance launch.
Slipping into something more suitable for the evening, the 40-year-old Iron Man star wore an equally flattering black leather dress
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36