BRITISH beauty Kate Moss has embraced the bullfighting tradition for the December issue of Spanish Vogue.
The supermodel not only graces the cover, but also poses nude inside with famous matador Jose Mari Manzanares.
With only the bullfighter’s red cape to protect her modesty, the catwalk star reclines on a chaise longue with her breasts on display.
Moss, 38, also gazes at the camera wearing a black hairnet – a Spanish tradition following a bereavement – for another shot.
The pictures were taken by famous photographer Mario Testino, who has done shoots with everyone from Princess Diana to Lady Gaga.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36