LEADING foreign exchange company, HiFX has pledged to donate €1 to Cudeca for every €1,000 transferred.
New clients who make a transfer before January 31 and mention ‘Cudeca’ will save money on their international payments and generate a donation to the cancer hospice at the same time.
It comes after the annual Cudeca Telethon, run by Talk Radio Europe, was cancelled this year at the last minute.
It will now take place next year.
Cudeca has provided palliative care to patients suffering from advanced cancer, also offering emotional and spiritual support to their families, throughout the province of Malaga since 1992.
For further information about HiFX Spain call 951 203 986 or email: [email protected]
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50