AS a fashion designer, you know you have made it when fashion icon Michelle Obama is wearing your creations.
Even the underwear that America’s First Lady chooses to wear can make headlines so Spanish designer, Adrian Salvador, must have been delighted to see her stepping out in an evening dress he designed.
Following Mrs Obama’s priceless endorsement, the creative designer from Valencia-based fashion company, Siemprevivas, has been handpicked to work for top fashion designer, J Mendel of New York.
Mr Salvador has also been headhunted by leading fashion houses such as Viktor & Rolf, Proenza Schouler and Alexander Wang.
He is currently working on a number of designs for actresses attending this year’s Golden Globe Awards and a new collection for New York fashion week in February.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50