EXPAT theatre fans more used to making the annual pilgrimage to Scotland for the Edinburgh Festival will soon have an alternative on their doorstep.
Gibraltar’s first ever fringe festival will allow budding performers and musicians the chance to showcase their talents when it runs from June 20-23 at the Alameda Open air Theatre on the Rock.
Organisers hope the event will help to put Gibraltar on the international art scene map and will continue to grow in the coming years.
Visit www.gibfringe.com for more information.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02