WHILE many businesses are struggling to balance the books during the recession, one Costa del Sol-based real estate company is bucking the trend.
Since August 2012, VIVA has opened no fewer than six new offices in Malaga, the most recent of which is in Alhaurin el Grande.
The firm is no stranger to selling homes, having built up a wealth of experience during the highs and lows of the past 16 years.
“We have a fantastic team, all of whom are hardworking and put in a lot of extra hours and our office in El Rosario is open seven days a week,” said VIVA managing partner Martina Heynemann.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02