A LEADING expat insurer, Liberty Seguros, has launched a new pet insurance policy.
With the cost of vets fees increasing every year the policy will make sure your pet is protected if it needs treatment because of an accident or illness.
The affordable insurance, which price depends on the size of your pet, will not only cover against accidents and illnesses but public liability, a stay in kennels or a cattery if you are taken into hospital and help with the expenses of finding your pet if it gets lost.
There insurances includes three options; LIBERTY Pets Small, for dogs under 9 kilos such as Chihuahuas, Scottish Terriers as well as Cats; LIBERTY Pets Medium, for dogs between 9 and 15 kilos such as French Bulldogs, Beagles, Dalmatians etc.; LIBERTY Pets Large for dogs over 15 kilos such as Boxers, German Shepherds etc.
Pet owners who take out a policy before March 31 will receive a €25 shopping voucher to spend in El Corte Ingles.
For more information visit: www.libertyexpatriates.es or call 902 255 258.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50