X-FACTOR presenter, Tulisa Contostavlos, was papped leaving her Marbella holiday early after her boyfriend was involved in a vicious brawl in the UK.
The N-Dubz singer was seen looking glum at Malaga airport after a weekend of partying with friends.
She was forced to cut short her sunshine break after shocking photos of her boyfriend, Danny Simpson, lying unconscious on a Newcastle pavement with blood dripping from his mouth emerged in the UK press.
Before the incident, the singer had been spotted enjoying food, champagne and shots of Jagermeister at La Sala Restaurant, in Puerto Banus, with friends, including members of the band, Platnum.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50