ART lovers are in for a treat this spring as two new exhibitions make their way to the Costa del Sol.
The first, Classic Cars in Paris, is being showcased by artists, Margit Björklund, Elaine Carlton and Sinikka Ahokas-Gröhn.
Their work includes paintings of some of the world’s most classic cars, and will be showcased to coincide with the third Classic Car Rally in Riviera, from February 28 to March 3.
The exhibition can be viewed at the Paris Café Restaurant at C.Comercial Atalaya, Calle Viento del Sur, Urbanizacion Riviera del Sol from 9am until 9pm.
The second, called Breaking New Ground, features English artists, Elaine Carlton, Don Widdall, Richard Wood and Finland’s Sinikka Ahokas-Gröhn, in their presentation of textile art.
Beginning on March 4, viewers will be able to see the pieces which have been produced using different heats, fibres and fabrics and mostly concentrate on landscapes.
The exhibition can be seen at Jinete, Carretera La Cala Golf, Mijas Costa until May 13.
Vistors are welcome every day, except on Fridays, between 1pm and 10pm.
For more information call 952119170.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36