A HUGE drive to raise cash for cancer patients is underway today.
The Olive Press is working with Talk Radio Europe and Cudeca in an attempt to raise more than €25,000 for Spain’s only cancer respite centre.
A hundred once in a lifetime opportunities are up for grabs as well as luxury holidays, hampers, X-Factor tour tickets and even a car.
The telethon will be taking place all day from 10am until 6pm and people wanting to claim a prize can bid by calling the dedicated phone line on 902 444 461 or 952 799 953 or visiting the website www.tretelethon.com.
For more information visit:
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50