THE exclusive residential cruise ship The World has docked in Malaga port for the first time in five years.
The 644 foot vessel, which homes up to 165 residents and over 100 guests, will stay at the marina until tomorrow.
Following a trip to Gibraltar, passengers onboard the The World have the opportunity to see the sights of Malaga city before heading to Almeria on Wednesday.
The colossal ship, which has its route chosen by a residential vote, boasts 12 decks of apartments and is manned by a crew of over 250 people.
Also onboard The World is a grocery store, six restaurants, golf facilities and a gym.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36