THE UK’S most famous DJ will arrive in Sevilla tomorrow to headline this year’s Territorios Festival.
Norman Cook, AKA Fatboy Slim, is to star at the music festival which runs from May 17-18 .
A long-time fan of Andalucia, Cook, who has a number of holidays in the Ronda area, will star alongside Dutch dance act 2manydjs.
The last time he hit the turntables in the region was at the Gaucin feria three years ago, it can be revealed.
He previously headlined at the Creamfields festival in Almeria seven years ago.
The former singer in the legendary group The Housemartins is still married to TV presenter Zoe Ball.
Territorios music festival started in 1998 and has evolved into a wide mix of music styles and festival-goers can enjoy concerts by national and international artists, as well as dance music. Many performances are free.
Promoters insist their main goal is to get audiences dancing to exhaustion.
For more information visit http://www.territoriossevilla.com/
- EXCLUSIVE: Family found dead in Mijas were killed ‘up to two days apart’ - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 23:13
- Costa del Sol journalist faces new sex charges - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 11:00
- Messi in tax mess - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 09:00
- Millions of moths descend on Madrid - 25 Jun, 2013 @ 09:30
- Newborn baby rescued from drain in Alicante - 24 Jun, 2013 @ 13:59
- ‘Syria jihadist suspects’ arrested in Ceuta - 21 Jun, 2013 @ 10:32
- Spanish economy making ‘strong progress’ - 20 Jun, 2013 @ 13:15
- VIDEO: Man tackles runaway bull on Malaga street - 19 Jun, 2013 @ 11:57
- Austerity measures putting Spaniards’ lives at risk - 18 Jun, 2013 @ 11:46
- Rabies returns to Spain - 17 Jun, 2013 @ 14:02