CELEBRITY spotters take note.
Desparate Housewives star Eva Longoria will be back in Marbella again this summer for the Global Gift Gala.
Due to be held at the Hotel Grand Melia Don Pepe on August 4, the star studded event will also be attended by American rapper Will.I.Am and Vincente del Bosque, manager of Spain’s World Cup winning football team.
Tickets for the gala, which also includes a full evening of entertainment, start at €500, rising to €1000 for VIP seating.
Previous stars at the gala have included Antonio Banderas, Depak Chopra and Boris Becker.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36