HE may not be kicking back on the Costa del Sol, but the Prime Minister has once again shown that Spain is among his favourite holiday destinations.
David Cameron has been spotted enjoying a half-term break in Ibiza with his wife Samantha and their children Nancy, Elwen and Florence.
Dressed in a dark shirt and open-toed sandals, the PM seemed relaxed as he sipped coffee and soaked up the sun in a beach-side café.
Over the past few years Spain has become a firm favourite with the Camerons, having taken no less than five holidays here over the last half decade.
Last April, the prime minister whisked his wife off for a short break in Granada to celebrate her 40th birthday and just a few months later the couple were spotted enjoying some down time in Mallorca.
They had previously been to Ronda twice in the years before he took power.
Although Cameron has been criticised by some for leaving the UK during a terror crisis, others have suggested that a break in sunny Spain is exactly what the PM needs.
“I think he is entitled to a holiday, he’s entitled to be with his family,”Tory backbencher Nadine Dorries told Sky News.
“I actually want the Prime Minister to be refreshed, feeling happy because he’s had holiday time with his kids and his wife and come back and be a refreshed Prime Minister.”
- EXCLUSIVE: Family found dead in Mijas were killed ‘up to two days apart’ - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 23:13
- Costa del Sol journalist faces new sex charges - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 11:00
- Messi in tax mess - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 09:00
- Millions of moths descend on Madrid - 25 Jun, 2013 @ 09:30
- Newborn baby rescued from drain in Alicante - 24 Jun, 2013 @ 13:59
- ‘Syria jihadist suspects’ arrested in Ceuta - 21 Jun, 2013 @ 10:32
- Spanish economy making ‘strong progress’ - 20 Jun, 2013 @ 13:15
- VIDEO: Man tackles runaway bull on Malaga street - 19 Jun, 2013 @ 11:57
- Austerity measures putting Spaniards’ lives at risk - 18 Jun, 2013 @ 11:46
- Rabies returns to Spain - 17 Jun, 2013 @ 14:02