THREE men accused of raping a British woman will be judged this week.
The rape allegedly occurred in Benalmadena in October 2001. The case will be heard in by the Malaga court.
According to the prosecutor, the 32-year-old woman was on holiday with her boyfriend on the Costa del Sol at the time of the incident.
She met three men at a disco in Puerto Marina.
They offered to drive her home, but took her instead to a deserted area where they are said to have sexually assaulted her.
Though the police were notified immediately, the three men were not arrested until 2010.
Twelve years after the alleged rape, they face a total of 88 years in prison.
- Goya museum in trouble - 13 Aug, 2013 @ 10:00
- Kids’ cardiac threat - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 10:08
- Football match abandoned at World Police and Fire Games - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:52
- The last of the Spanish Nazis - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:03
- Buena Vista baile - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:02
- Sotogrande celebrates half a century - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 15:16
- Staying safe on Spain’s roads - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 12:10
- Snoop Dogg rolls in - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 09:17
- British woman gives birth to biggest baby ever born naturally in Spain - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 14:57
- Keira Knightly takes Spanish vacation - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:34