FILL up the car and head to the beach or mountains as the price of fuel has gone down by over 2%.
The average price per litre has fallen to 1.428 euros, and the price of diesel has dropped to 1.342 euros per litre, representing declines of 2.46% and 2.33%, respectively.
It comes while the average price of petrol reached 1.6 euros per litre in the eurozone, while diesel prices reached 1.4 euros per litre.
El Economista reported that, compared with the prices at the beginning of this year, petrol has increased in price by 2%, while the price of diesel has dropped by 1.54%.
- Leonardo DiCaprio flying high on vacation in Ibiza - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:14
- You CAN get sunburned while driving in the car… with the windows up! - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:01
- Delicious treats at half the calories - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 08:11
- Gay bars in Andalucia ban vodka - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:00
- Ne-Yo spotted all over Marbella - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 11:46
- Man arrested for filming nude sunbathers with a hidden camera - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:33
- Spanish paedophile re-arrested as he entered Spain - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 12:03
- Fishing dispute leads to the most draconian clampdown in recent Gibraltar history - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 11:08
- Eva Longoria hosts charity golf tournament in Marbella - 6 Aug, 2013 @ 15:08
- El Torcal is semi-finalist for top award of sites in Spain - 5 Aug, 2013 @ 15:48