BRITISH heartthrob Olly Murs will have the region’s teenagers swooning when he stars at the festival in September.
Murs, who was runner-up in television series The X-Factor in 2009, has been churning out number-one singles one after the other, including Heart Skips a Beat, Please Don’t Let Me Go, and You Are Not Alone.
Pop sensation Emeli Sandé is also on the bill for the September 7 ‘mega concert’ at Victoria Stadium.
Also performing is Level 42, the British jazz-funk group from the 80s and 90s, and La Oreja de Van Gogh, a Spanish pop group, popular with First Minister Picardo.
Tickets start at €50. Entrance is free for children under 12 accompanied by a parent or guardian.
For more information, visit gibraltarmusicfestival.com.
- Goya museum in trouble - 13 Aug, 2013 @ 10:00
- Kids’ cardiac threat - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 10:08
- Football match abandoned at World Police and Fire Games - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:52
- The last of the Spanish Nazis - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:03
- Buena Vista baile - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:02
- Sotogrande celebrates half a century - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 15:16
- Staying safe on Spain’s roads - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 12:10
- Snoop Dogg rolls in - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 09:17
- British woman gives birth to biggest baby ever born naturally in Spain - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 14:57
- Keira Knightly takes Spanish vacation - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:34