CURRENTLY enjoying our best year in seven, the Olive Press gets even bigger and better next edition.
We hope you have noticed our huge growth over the last six months with larger papers and more editions printed for the Costa del Sol, in particular.
It has seen us recently work with some of the world’s finest blue chip companies, including John lewis, Waitrose and Orange, not to mention becoming key media partners with this year’s prestigious Starlite festival in Marbella.
In line with our fast expansion plans over the next five years, the paper will be going to a new, larger format next issue with more space for stories, investigations and hard hitting features.
The Olive Press just keeps getting better.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33