CORONATION Street favourite Kym Lomas has taken a well deserved break to enjoy a girly holiday in Marbella.
The former Hear’Say singer headed to the Costa with former WAGs Nicola T and Elen Rivas and ‘Hollyoaks’ star Sheree Murphy.
Meanwhile, friends of the star are said to be worried about her marriage to Jamie Lomas after he joined rival soap ‘EastEnders’.
The couple will be forced to spend five days a week apart, as Kym’s on-going role as Michelle Connor in ‘Coronation Street’ means she will continue to be based in Manchester, while Jamie will be filming ‘EastEnders’ in London.
- VIDEO: Nightmare returns for illegal homeowners in Spain as Junta once again demolishes foreigners homes - 16 Oct, 2013 @ 08:00
- VIDEO: Two British-owned homes have been demolished in Spain and two more will come down this week - 15 Oct, 2013 @ 11:44
- Spanish name for Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez’s baby boy - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 12:13
- VIDEO: Metropolitan Police release new e-fits in connection with Maddie McCann disappearance - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 10:23
- Louis Vuitton collaborates with Spanish illustrator to create new shopping app ads - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 17:50
- Hilarious holiday complaints revealed by travel company - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 14:16
- Have Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova broken up? - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 08:09
- Protesters strip naked to make a point against animal cruelty - 12 Oct, 2013 @ 14:11
- Spanish doctor ordered to pay up for mis-diagnosis of Wolf Man - 11 Oct, 2013 @ 06:00
- Three netball teams join to raise money for Macmillan Cancer - 9 Oct, 2013 @ 11:27