ON Saturday, July 20, hundreds will gather together in Malaga to run in solidarity for one cause: to raise money for a local charity.
The proceeds for the second annual ‘Carrera solidaria de la luna,’ or the ‘Moonlit race,’ will go to the Malagan charity La Traina, which aids people with mental disabilities.
The run, which will be 8km in length, begins at 9:30pm at the Chiringuito Sicsu on Playa de La Malagueta. A donation of €5 is requested.
For more information on the race, visit http://carreradelalunamalaga.blogspot.com.es/
- Leonardo DiCaprio flying high on vacation in Ibiza - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:14
- You CAN get sunburned while driving in the car… with the windows up! - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:01
- Delicious treats at half the calories - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 08:11
- Gay bars in Andalucia ban vodka - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:00
- Ne-Yo spotted all over Marbella - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 11:46
- Man arrested for filming nude sunbathers with a hidden camera - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:33
- Spanish paedophile re-arrested as he entered Spain - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 12:03
- Fishing dispute leads to the most draconian clampdown in recent Gibraltar history - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 11:08
- Eva Longoria hosts charity golf tournament in Marbella - 6 Aug, 2013 @ 15:08
- El Torcal is semi-finalist for top award of sites in Spain - 5 Aug, 2013 @ 15:48