THE UK’s craziest band are back in Spain for another headlining show.
The Prodigy will bring their unique brand of electro-dance music to the Dreambeach festival in Almeria next month.
The band, led by singer Keith Flint, headlined to a 27,000 sell out crowd at Creamfields festival two years ago in Jerez.
They also headlined at the same festival in 2007.
Considered ‘pioneers of the big beat genre,’ The Prodigy fuse together various musical styles including rave, techno, industrial, breakbeat, punk and hardcore electronic.
Formed in 1990, the group, comprised of Flint, Maxim and Liam Howlett, have sold over 25 million records worldwide.
Famous for tracks including Firestarter, Smack My Bitch Up and Breathe, the band unveiled a new track this month called ‘Rock-weiler.’
They will perform at the Dreambeach Villaricos music festival in Almeria August 9.
- Leonardo DiCaprio flying high on vacation in Ibiza - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:14
- You CAN get sunburned while driving in the car… with the windows up! - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:01
- Delicious treats at half the calories - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 08:11
- Gay bars in Andalucia ban vodka - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:00
- Ne-Yo spotted all over Marbella - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 11:46
- Man arrested for filming nude sunbathers with a hidden camera - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:33
- Spanish paedophile re-arrested as he entered Spain - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 12:03
- Fishing dispute leads to the most draconian clampdown in recent Gibraltar history - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 11:08
- Eva Longoria hosts charity golf tournament in Marbella - 6 Aug, 2013 @ 15:08
- El Torcal is semi-finalist for top award of sites in Spain - 5 Aug, 2013 @ 15:48