The rumours are true: the British director Ridley Scott is going to film scenes of his epic upcoming movie in Almeria.
The movie, titled ‘Exodus,’ will tell the story of the life of Moses, and will be filmed all around Spain.
The scenes filmed in Almeria will take place in Tabernas, Sierra Alhamilla and the Cabo de Gata Nature Park.
Scott’s past films include Alien, Thelma and Louise, Blade Runner and Gladiator.
2,000 extras will soon be invited to attend casting for extras.
- Leonardo DiCaprio flying high on vacation in Ibiza - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:14
- You CAN get sunburned while driving in the car… with the windows up! - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:01
- Delicious treats at half the calories - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 08:11
- Gay bars in Andalucia ban vodka - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:00
- Ne-Yo spotted all over Marbella - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 11:46
- Man arrested for filming nude sunbathers with a hidden camera - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:33
- Spanish paedophile re-arrested as he entered Spain - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 12:03
- Fishing dispute leads to the most draconian clampdown in recent Gibraltar history - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 11:08
- Eva Longoria hosts charity golf tournament in Marbella - 6 Aug, 2013 @ 15:08
- El Torcal is semi-finalist for top award of sites in Spain - 5 Aug, 2013 @ 15:48