RINCON de la Victoria has launched an environmental awareness campaign to keep its beaches clean.
Taking place over the course of three days, the event will combine fun and games with activities for the public like beach cleaning and recycling.
The head of the department, Sergio Diaz, commented the campaign was “aimed at informing people about the importance of carrying out a behavior and being aware of the environment and the protection of the coast.”
The activities will take place on August 7, 12, and 15 from 11am-3pm on the La Cala del Moral Beach.
- Goya museum in trouble - 13 Aug, 2013 @ 10:00
- Kids’ cardiac threat - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 10:08
- Football match abandoned at World Police and Fire Games - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:52
- The last of the Spanish Nazis - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:03
- Buena Vista baile - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:02
- Sotogrande celebrates half a century - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 15:16
- Staying safe on Spain’s roads - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 12:10
- Snoop Dogg rolls in - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 09:17
- British woman gives birth to biggest baby ever born naturally in Spain - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 14:57
- Keira Knightly takes Spanish vacation - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:34