CAROLINE Flack and toy boy lover Jack Street have confirmed they are an item by posting a picture of themselves cuddled up on holiday in Ibiza.
The loved-up couple, holidaying with friend Josephine Naughton, documented the trip to the White Isle via Instagram and Twitter. The trio exchanged messages about a pair of leopard print swimming trunks over the latter social network.
TV presenter Flack and music manager Street have been exchanging flirty messages over Twitter since the start of the summer, and have been spotted together at the Glastonbury and Wireless Festivals sparking rumours of a romance.
Flack, 33, has been in the spotlight since 2002, most recently as host of ITV2 shows including I’m a Celebrity… Get me out of Here! Now! and The Xtra Factor.
This is not the first time the star has dated a younger man. Last year she was widely criticised for her relationship with One Direction heart throb Harry Styles who is 15 years her junior.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40