THREE of Bristol’s top restaurants are in the running to be named the UK’s favourite tapas venue in a competition being run by Andalusian beer brand Alhambra.
The Olive Shed (BS1 4RN); La Tomatina (BS1 5HS) and El Puerto (BS1 4HQ) are among the competition’s front runners and each hope that Guide2Bristol readers will visit “www.facebook.com/CervezasAlhambraUK” to vote for them to win. All voters will be entered into a monthly draw to win a £100 restaurant voucher.
The final winner, as well as regional winners, will be announced on 12 October, Spain’s National Day.
- VIDEO: Nightmare returns for illegal homeowners in Spain as Junta once again demolishes foreigners homes - 16 Oct, 2013 @ 08:00
- VIDEO: Two British-owned homes have been demolished in Spain and two more will come down this week - 15 Oct, 2013 @ 11:44
- Spanish name for Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez’s baby boy - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 12:13
- VIDEO: Metropolitan Police release new e-fits in connection with Maddie McCann disappearance - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 10:23
- Louis Vuitton collaborates with Spanish illustrator to create new shopping app ads - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 17:50
- Hilarious holiday complaints revealed by travel company - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 14:16
- Have Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova broken up? - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 08:09
- Protesters strip naked to make a point against animal cruelty - 12 Oct, 2013 @ 14:11
- Spanish doctor ordered to pay up for mis-diagnosis of Wolf Man - 11 Oct, 2013 @ 06:00
- Three netball teams join to raise money for Macmillan Cancer - 9 Oct, 2013 @ 11:27