THE deVere Group, the world’s largest independent financial advisory firm, has launched its latest recruitment drive spelling good news for the southern Spain job market.
The group, which plans to double its European operations over the next two years, is inviting applications for a number of roles in it’s Mijas Costa-based European Communications Centre (ECC) which was opened last autumn.
The ECC serves as the group’s Spanish headquarters, and it has additional offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca and the Costa Blanca.
The move comes following an announcement at the start of the year that it was to expand its operations in Spain, along with a couple of other markets, while efforts in other regions, including Belgium and Portugal, were to be wound down.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40