PIONEERING medical treatment service arrives in Spain.
Car insurance holders, who have been in an accident, can lessen their treatment by at least two months through Linea Directa’s medical treatment service.
Launched in 2004, the treatment is offered free of charge to all policy holders.
The revolutionary service also covers passengers and injured third parties and is available in English and German.
To ensure its policy holders get the best medical attention, Linea Directa has developed an extensive network of prestigious medical specialists, hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, diagnosis centres and patient transportation services.
There is also a Psychological Attention Plan, which includes professional support both for those people who have been involved in a traffic accident as well as for their closest family members.
Vist www.lineadirecta.com or call 902 123 104 for further information.
- VIDEO: Nightmare returns for illegal homeowners in Spain as Junta once again demolishes foreigners homes - 16 Oct, 2013 @ 08:00
- VIDEO: Two British-owned homes have been demolished in Spain and two more will come down this week - 15 Oct, 2013 @ 11:44
- Spanish name for Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez’s baby boy - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 12:13
- VIDEO: Metropolitan Police release new e-fits in connection with Maddie McCann disappearance - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 10:23
- Louis Vuitton collaborates with Spanish illustrator to create new shopping app ads - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 17:50
- Hilarious holiday complaints revealed by travel company - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 14:16
- Have Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova broken up? - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 08:09
- Protesters strip naked to make a point against animal cruelty - 12 Oct, 2013 @ 14:11
- Spanish doctor ordered to pay up for mis-diagnosis of Wolf Man - 11 Oct, 2013 @ 06:00
- Three netball teams join to raise money for Macmillan Cancer - 9 Oct, 2013 @ 11:27