STARTING tonight, and over the next two weekends the village of Guaro will be lit up by more than 25,000 candles for the annual Luna Mora Festival.
From 5pm the village, in the heart of the Sierra de las Nieves, will become a bustling Arab souk.
During the evening, the town comes alive with street entertainment, dance and percussion workshops, and many concerts.
- Friday 6th. India Martínez
- Saturday 7th. Chambao
- Friday 13th. Dorantes & Manuel Lombo
- Saturday 14th. El Lebrijano, Orquesta Chekara & María Gabaldón
All in the Auditorio de la Luna Mora, 11pm
- VIDEO: Nightmare returns for illegal homeowners in Spain as Junta once again demolishes foreigners homes - 16 Oct, 2013 @ 08:00
- VIDEO: Two British-owned homes have been demolished in Spain and two more will come down this week - 15 Oct, 2013 @ 11:44
- Spanish name for Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez’s baby boy - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 12:13
- VIDEO: Metropolitan Police release new e-fits in connection with Maddie McCann disappearance - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 10:23
- Louis Vuitton collaborates with Spanish illustrator to create new shopping app ads - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 17:50
- Hilarious holiday complaints revealed by travel company - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 14:16
- Have Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova broken up? - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 08:09
- Protesters strip naked to make a point against animal cruelty - 12 Oct, 2013 @ 14:11
- Spanish doctor ordered to pay up for mis-diagnosis of Wolf Man - 11 Oct, 2013 @ 06:00
- Three netball teams join to raise money for Macmillan Cancer - 9 Oct, 2013 @ 11:27