ART lovers are to be treated to a touch of Van Gogh and Monet this autumn.
In an exhibition at Malaga’s Thyssen Museum, over 50 works will focus on landscapes around Europe.
Hand-chosen by owner Baroness Thyssen, the paintings, which span the 19th and 20th centuries, also include works by Leger and Courbet.
One of the key works at the exhibition that opens on October 4 is Claude Monet’s stunning Marea baja en Varengeville.
Malaga meanwhile continues with its theme ‘Picasso October’ at both the Picasso Museum and the nearby museum of his birth.
The museum in Plaza de la Merced will investigate the relationship between Picasso and the celebrated composer Manuel de Falla.
Elsewhere the Contemporary Art Centre (CAC) will continue its tradition of exhibiting new and cutting edge artists with a show by Briton Jonathan Monk.
It is the first exhibition in Spain by Monk, who specialises in conceptual and minimalist artwork.
Finally, art lovers also have the final chance to visit a unique exhibition of Dennis Hopper’s photographs which run until the end of September at the Picasso Museum.
- VIDEO: Nightmare returns for illegal homeowners in Spain as Junta once again demolishes foreigners homes - 16 Oct, 2013 @ 08:00
- VIDEO: Two British-owned homes have been demolished in Spain and two more will come down this week - 15 Oct, 2013 @ 11:44
- Spanish name for Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez’s baby boy - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 12:13
- VIDEO: Metropolitan Police release new e-fits in connection with Maddie McCann disappearance - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 10:23
- Louis Vuitton collaborates with Spanish illustrator to create new shopping app ads - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 17:50
- Hilarious holiday complaints revealed by travel company - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 14:16
- Have Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova broken up? - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 08:09
- Protesters strip naked to make a point against animal cruelty - 12 Oct, 2013 @ 14:11
- Spanish doctor ordered to pay up for mis-diagnosis of Wolf Man - 11 Oct, 2013 @ 06:00
- Three netball teams join to raise money for Macmillan Cancer - 9 Oct, 2013 @ 11:27