SOME of the biggest stars of the UK jazz scene are to perform at the Gibraltar Jazz Festival next weekend.
Jools Holland, Melanie C and the Dan Moretti Band are headlining the festival, which is now in its second year.
The former Spice Girl will be joining Holland, who will be joined on stage by his 20-strong Rhythm and Blues Orchestra on the final night of the three-day festival.
Melanie C has carved out a successful solo career spanning the past decade, setting up her own record label and taking to the West End stage in productions of Blood Brothers and Jesus Christ Superstar.
Last year’s star attraction Dan Moretti will be running jazz workshops on all three days and will be performing on the Friday.
This year’s festival, which runs from October 17 to 19 at the Queen’s Cinema, follows the success of the inaugural event last June.
Tickets are selling fast, and organisers say VIP tickets for the final night have already sold out.
Tickets are available from Music Corner on Main Street, and a limited number are on sale through online agents Ticketmaster and Eventbright.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40