A Rolling Stone may gather no moss, but he may put roots down in the Catalan capital
The musician has bought the entire floor of a listed building in the
centre of the city.
On Thursday the 66-year-old attended a party at the Lucas Fox Barcelona Headquarters, along with his wife, 34-year-old theatre producer Sally Humphreys and his manager Sherry Daly.
Wood started house-hunting in Catalunya in March of 2013 with his property advisor Marie Harrison and also looked at properties in Sitges and the Costa Brava, assisted throughout by Lucas Fox’ sales executive Andrada Camelia:
“Ronnie is one of the most famous personalities in the world” she said “although I am used to dealing with very high profile clients I found that Ronnie and his wife Sally to be two of the friendliest and funniest people I have ever met”.
- I have never felt more proud of my Burlesque-dancing goddaughter, writes Giles Brown - 25 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- Summer on the Costa del Sol may have to be spent indoors to avoid beach hut blazes and killer bacteria, writes Giles Brown - 12 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- OSP is not just a political party, writes Giles Brown, who has slowly watched the decline of San Pedro - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 12:00
- Giles Brown thought he had left his brushes with the law back in the 1980s - 10 Mar, 2019 @ 10:31
- An idyllic cottage by the lake in Andalucia gave Giles Brown a bit more than he bargained for - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:30
- Loud and Clear: The Costa del Sol Boar Wars have begun says Giles Brown - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00