BRITON fractured both hips after falling from first floor apartment in Ibiza.
The wounded man fell from the balcony of his room on a first floor of the apartment complex Court de Francisco, on the street Cordoba de Cala de Bou, Ibiza.
The 28 years old man was rushed to the Hospital Can Misses for an emergency surgery.
According to the authorities, the Briton who fell from a three meters height had consumed alcohol.
The local police in Sant Josep received the warning of the accident around 6.30am in the morning.
The Hospital confirmed this morning that the wounded man is “stable, but injured with gravity”.
This is the fifth case of balcony fall since last summer in Ibiza.
This July, two more cases were registered in Platja d’en Bossa and Sant Antoni also related to alcohol abuse.
- Taste of Spain - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 18:00
- Squid’s in - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 14:00
- Just champion for a first time! - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- What you’re chatting about… (19-25 October 2013) - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- Have you heard of footgolf? - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 18:00
- Spanish PIVE car plan gets €70m boost - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 14:30
- Businesses in Spain don’t like Facebook - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 14:00
- This week’s most read news (19-25 October 2013) - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- Spanish singer Manolo Escobar dies - 25 Oct, 2013 @ 14:30
- Offering renewed hope in the fight against cancer - 23 Oct, 2013 @ 18:30