A JAEN-based oil producer has been crowned best Spanish food company at the recent Spanish Food Awards in Madrid.
Castillo de Canena, which sells olive oils to over 40 countries, was praised for its export strategy, foreign investment and high quality products.
The company´s export director, Rosa Vano, said: “This award is an acknowledgement of the daily efforts we make to consolidate our position on the international market and of our contribution to enhancing the image of Spanish high quality extra virgin olive oil abroad, giving it the ranking it deserves.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40