A FILM made by an Andalucian cinema society has been viewed by Ghost creator Bruce Joel Rubin.
The famed director was among the audience attending a recent screening of Hell Chess in New York.
The 29 minute short, which was shot between Campo de Gibraltar and the Costa del Sol, was directed by Jorjesus Blanco.
Rubin said: “I watched Hell Chess last night and was very touched by its poetry and spiritual message.
“The vision of the world, the wisdom, the gift of its director vision. All is exceedingly difficult to do.”
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40