A LOCAL businessman has written a book about stress relief for those in demanding jobs.
Wanna kick stress and be happy, written by John Gardener, contains a series of exercises and techniques to help the reader counter the effect of work pressures and life troubles.
Gardener, based in Almeria, penned the book after spending years as a business adviser to struggling companies in London.
He said: “The one thing that kept cropping up in ailing companies were staff complaints of feeling stressed. I, therefore, specialised in stress elimination among workforces to improve performance. It was a very successful strategy.
‘Tis the season to release a book… find out which other local authors have released books lately here.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40