Take a look at the five most-read stories on the Olive Press website this week…
A crooked dentist, whose botched jobs caused patients long-term damage, is still working in Spain… despite being turned down to work in Britain on THREE separate occasions.
European Commission (EC) insists there are no ‘well-founded’ claims against Gibraltar on the issues of tax and money-laundering matters.
A Spanish survey ship has defied repeated orders from the Royal Navy to leave British Gibraltar Territorial Waters.
Paedophile Michael McCartney, 78, from Letchworth, was arrested in Alicante just hours after his details were published during the latest Operation Captura appeal.
Investors set to benefit from changes in law which make renting out property more attractive
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33