FANS can now adorn their Christmas trees with Gareth Bale and Neymar decorations.
The footballers, and their Real Madrid and Barcelona team mates, have been made into caganers, figures associated with good luck, for the holiday season.
They have been made by a Girona-based firm caganer.com.
Former president of South Africa Nelson Mandella, Scottish first minister Alex Salmond and Italian politician/comedian Beppe Grillo have also been immortalised as festive figurines.
A spokesperson for the company said it was expecting the Neymar figure to be the best seller, but was also banking on good sales of Gareth Bal, Javier Aguirre and Kiko Casillas.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40