The Olive Press’ most commented news of the week…
A British man claims he has been ripped off to the tune of thousands by a dodgy car transportation company he used to repatriate his vehicle.
Spanish is the most important language for Brits to learn, according to the British Council.
Prosecutors have asked that former Jerez mayor Pilar Sanchez face an €11.4 million bail payment over the ‘Plan E’ corruption case.
Olive oil production in Andalucia will fall short of predictions due to late ripening and a lack of rain.
Spanish researchers found relatives of those with drug and alcohol dependency or a mental illness, felt embarrassed to admit someone in their family was afflicted.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33