MORE than 40 children from Malaga have taken part in a performance of The Nutcracker, alongside the Russian Ballet.
The 44 dancers, aged between four and 10, were selected by the company’s principal ballerina in October, and played the angels, dwarfs and children in the classic ballet.
Radamaria Duminica has been working with the youngsters since their selection.
The dances were newly choreographed in a collaboration between the Ballet Imperial Ruso and the Ballet Estatal de Dnepropetrovsk.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40