WORLD and European champion Spain remains No. 1 for the 29th consecutive month in the FIFA world rankings.
The top 25 was unchanged after a month that included only 18 international matches — all exhibitions.
Egypt made the biggest move, rising 10 places to No. 31 as older results dropped in value in the four-year cycle of matches used for the calculations.
Spain holds a big lead over Germany. Argentina was third, followed by Colombia, Portugal, Uruguay, Italy, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Brazil.
The United States is 14th for the third straight month.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40