MORENO is the primary target of Real Madrid next summer, according to reports.
Sevilla recently re-signed Moreno until 2018 with a €30 million release clause, but the Andalusians are said to be willing to lower the price to €18 million and no more than €15 million.
However, Real Madrid face stiff competition from Italian Serie A side, Napoli, who have also made inquiries on the availability of the player, but it is believed that Moreno prefers to remain in Spain, giving Real Madrid the leg up in the negotiation process.
In an interesting twist, Moreno admitted had the possibility of joining Real Madrid Castilla in March 2013, but according to family sources, Real Madrid’s chief scout, Paco de Gracia rejected the signing stating that Moreno “didn’t have the level” to play at Real Madrid.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40