MALAGA FC moved quickly to make two signings in the shape of Pablo Perez and Nordin Amrabat.
They subsequently announced two further additions in the shape of 21-year-old Argentine forward Ezequiel Rescaldani, and Ukrainian central midfielder Oleksandr Yakovenko.
Rescaldani joins on loan until the end of the season, with Málaga retaining an option to make his move from Vélez Sarsfield permanent.
The Ukranian joins Málaga on loan from Italian side Fiorentina, where he has seen little action this term and with no option to make his move permanent.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40