A PILLAR of rock and roll history, Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin, is set to perform in Malaga this summer.
He has sold over 300 million records as the lead singer of one of the most influential bands ever and is now playing four Spanish shows in July, with his band The Sensational Space Shifters.
The show, at the Plaza de Toros on July 27, will combine a variety of musical styles and rhythms, from psychedelia and African Trance to modern dance beats.
There will of course be some Led Zeppelin classics, but updated with eclectic 21st century rhythms.
The North Mississippi Allstars will be joining Robert Plant in Spain, a southern rock and blues duo composed of brothers Luther and Cody Dickinson, supported by various musicians on stage.
The tour kicks off in Bilbao on July 24, then Cartagena on July 26 and ending, after the Malaga gig, in Madrid on July 29.
Robert Plant began his solo career when Led Zeppelin split in 1980 and has since made nine studio albums.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44