A TEAM of hairdressers is to cycle around Ibiza to raise money for London’s Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Aaron Mohammed, Lisa McGuigan, Laura Nicol and Leigh-Anne Fagg from the Genesis Hair Company in St Ives has set a target of raising £5,000.
It is the second year that the team has taken part in the challenge which involves completing the 135km ride in two days.
The ride is part of top hairdresser John Frieda’s HAIRraising charity which brings hairdressers together to raise money.
The group is arranging a series of fundraisers in the UK, and donations can also be made to www.justgiving.co.uk/genesis-hair1 or by texting LLLA80, followed by the amount of the donation, to 70070.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40