A COURSE to help women become better wives has been slammed by feminists in Spain.
The 12 week course, hosted by Onda Town Hall, will tell women how to change their characters in order to salvage a problematic relationship.
The aim, it says, is to help women achieve a good, loving relationship.
The brochure also states: “Women must be aware we are playing a role, we must understand the role we play and be able to change our character if our way of being leads us to fail.”
Outraged feminists are calling for the EUR 11 course to be cancelled.
A similar course is being planned for men.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40